The latest update provided by Microsoft is Fall Creator’s Update Version 1709 (Build 16299.x ). Most of us do not have a stable internet connection or whatever, which is a big downside for downloading the latest security / feature updates and patches. Unfortunately, Microsoft do not provide an easy option for downloading it’s operating system ISO. Here is a simple trick which enables you to download the ISO in no time, by this I mean the effort required to get a working download link and not the actual downloading of the ISO. The file size, as you know, will be similar to 4.5 Gigabytes.
For Google Chrome
- Download and add User-Agent Switcher extension from chrome web store.
- You will see a new icon right next to menu icon or somewhere next to other icon. Look at the image below.
- Click on the above icon and select Android > Android KitKat. This changes the User Agent.
- Now, visit this official website where Microsoft provides it’s ISO files. You will see something like the image below if you scroll down a little.
- Select the desired version from the drop down and proceed by clicking Confirm. And you’ll be provided with Product Language Selection screen as shown in the image below.
- Again, select the desired language and proceed by clicking Confirm. You will be redirect to the following screen. Then, select the desired ISO ( x64 | x32 ), your download will then start.
Will be updated soon.
NOTE: The download links will be available for 24 hours. If you exceed the time you must follow the steps again to obtain another working link.